London: Day 4, Part 2

Sneak-peek into Buckingham P., St. James Park, Oxford Circus: all those Arcades, Liberty of London, Fortnum and Mason; and the grand finale: "Singin in the Rain" in Soho

This was as close to BP as we were going to get that day, since there were preparations
going on for the Queen's Bday Parade, ew , yes, jolly good, cheers.

St. James Park



 Oxford Circus: Liberty of London, etcetera



The windows everywhere were fabulous. If I was a guy, I'd wear that striped suit in a heartbeat.
 My Diamond Jubilee commemorative Fortnum and Mason tea canister. Yes and jolly good tea.





Lovely shops and streets around Liberty of London

Liberty of London interior. I fell in love with this gorgeous dept. store

I got sewing and weaving tools and found much inspiration for my projects here...

The tudor-style exterior of my favorite shopping destination: Liberty
Wouldn't I just LOVE to have a dress form like this


 Dress I made with my Liberty fabric remnant roll


This is actually a top I made with a V&A fabric (but the straps are Liberty :)

Singin' in the Rain

We thought it was so apropos to see this musical whilst in London...it was great.

A final shot outside the theater



Fare thee well til we meet again...

Comments

Popular Posts